Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

One Week.

In one week, 
I will be somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean on my way to Paris, France.

I will be having one of the longest days in my life, ever. 
I'm leaving Medford, Oregon at 5:30am on the 29th.
Arriving in Paris at 9:15am on the 30th.
But I won't be in Angers, until a little before 6pm on the 30th.

I'm flying 
MFR>DEN>ORD>CDG

It's going to be a long day. 

But I can't wait. 
This is something I've been looking forward to, pretty much since I stepped of the plane in SFO 10 years ago from Heathrow. The day we moved back to the US. 

And now, it's finally happening. 
I'm so excited to be in France, learning French, eating French food [baguettes and cheese, yes please!]
and living with a French woman. 

It's going to be the time of my life. 
I can't wait to travel and see my friends in Spain, Austria, and the Czech Republic. 

I'm going to try and be as adventurous as I can, eating food I've never had, traveling as much as I can. 


This blog is mostly to keep up with my friends and family, and so that 20 years from now, I can look back on this and see how much fun I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment