Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mon Apartment and it's FINALLY sunny!

I figured that since today was such a beautiful day, I'd write a little blog post.
Also, my sister thinks I don't update enough.

So:
My apartment:

(I took these photos a while ago on cleaning day)
my room! from the door!

other side of my room!

living room (dining room to the right)

kitchen!

kitchen!

And it's absolutely beautiful today (March 13, 2012)!!







view from my wide open window/door

look at that! 67 degrees! Woot!

Also, if anyone has any clues on how to pack for a two week spring break in a backpack let me know! 
I'm headed to Spain/Portugal and then Scotland/England. 
And I'm flying Ryanair and EasyJet aka strictest baggage airlines ever.

1 comment:

  1. Definetly pack things you can wash in a sink! No joke, I literally did so much laundry in my sink on SAS.

    ReplyDelete